15 Hilarious Ferrets That'll Put a Smile on Your Face.





"Bring me my silk and my martini, Geoffrey."
"You can't just tuck me in and walk away! It's snuggle time!"
"Is it fashion week yet?"




"Ahem. Casual reminder. You haven't watered me in a few days!"
Why don't tell us how you really feel?
"What the hell are you?"
"What the hell ARE YOU?!"




"Whoever knit this sweater forgot to include sleeves and a body hole. Other than that, I love it!"
Toilet Paper - 1
Ferret - 0 




For a ferret, he's being a real weasel. 




"Man, our owner is going to Instagram the hell out of this!"
So THAT'S WHY they call them "cat-snakes."




Emphasis on "snake," not "cat." 




"Blah, blah, blah. I'm not listening!"




When he's not at band practice, he's busy serving $6 espressos.  




"You should probably save my pic for last since I'm THE CUTEST."





Comments